Wednesday, December 12, 2018




                Christmas Events
----------------------------------------------------
                  Christmas Events

Hi everyone, sorry I have not posted in awhile. I want to talk about all the Christmas events, and first we have a free code ( W24E-8R4T-33H8-LFEW )! Webkinz newz is having a Christmas count down calendar, starting December 14! Keep your eyes open I will have a count down too! I'll update it every day! Please leave comments below and tell me how exited you are! Please tell me what the back ground should be for the count down, like... candy canes or Christmas trees! Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Way cool ill check this out more tomarrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you don’t mind could you tell me how I would know you in webkinz, I told a couple of friends in webkinz, just wondering!

    ReplyDelete