Monday, January 7, 2019


                   Lexie and Caroline Chats
---------------------------------------------------------
                   Lexie and Caroline Chats


Lexie: Hi Caroline, Happy New Year! This month in webkinz is very exiting!

Caroline: Hi Lexie, Happy New Year to you too! What are you most excited for this month?

Lexie: Well I think everything but I do like the prizes from the snowflakes, I also like the two challenges!  How about you?

Caroline: Me too but probably most excited  for the free spree rolls and checker trophy challenge!

Lexie: Oh,Yes me too I love both of those, Deluxe Day is always fun, I like the wacky go-carts too, and I love now winter clothes!

Caroline: Yes me too!

Lexie: I am really excited to see what the winter clothes will look like this year! Will it look like fancy winter clothes with fancy winter shoes or big coats and boots to bundle up in?

Caroline: I hope they make fancy winter mittens and cute winter coats!

Lexie: That would be fun to have mittens but I know whatever they do wether it be fancy or big winter coats to bundle up in, it will look great as always!

Caroline:  Please leave a comment below and tell us what you’re most excited about! Thank You for being a part of webkinz world community!

Lexie: Thank You everyone, talk to you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment