Saturday, October 13, 2018



                     Hi everyone,


                       I'm Caroline
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am one of the writers and co. producer of Webkinz Newz Mini. I am helping my very good friend Lexie, with this blog and it is so much fun to be working with my friend! I am here because I thought this was a very good idea and wanted to be apart of this great adventure! 

Caroline: Hi Lexie, This was such a great idea to make this blog and I am looking forward to helping you for a long time.

Lexie: Oh thank you so much, that is really nice of you to say! And I am looking forward to working with you a long time as well!

                       Please leave a comment below and Thank You for joining us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment